Smoke Spider Problems Smoke Spider Problems

Great little animation, very atmospheric simple and cute! :)

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

Holy Moly LeeJay I'm just seeing this now, dude I'm in love with this series, your style of comedy is great! It reminds me of old fashion cartoons comedy so well timed and constructed, a lot like old time written spongebob or Ed, Edd, and Eddy ( I hope that's not offensive or a curveball to say that because I love that shit to death lol). The plot is chaotic enough to make everything feel so life like, and the characters personalities feel real and out there to all stand on their own. Not to mention the rough swearing and blunt dialogue of the script makes everything so much more hilarious when disaster struck lol! Honestly I can't get enough of this it feels so genuine and well constructed I can't get over the thought of it. It's really up there in my fav web content now! Keep this up man!

LeeJayAnimation responds:

Thanks, Kame, I can't take too much credit, though. I only animated it, the story/dubbing credits are in the description 8)

The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer

Cool.

'Worm Herb' 'Worm Herb'

His ambition to get that grass is unmatched! XD

Great loop! very action packed!

Butzbo responds:

Hahahh, Thanks man! I've been trying to work a bit more on action sequences :)

Fine Dining Fine Dining

Love the expression of him eating on this pretty great!

jessejayjones responds:

Haha, thank you! :D

Epexsus Episode 2: Teaser Epexsus Episode 2: Teaser

Soon.

The Anatomical Bust The Anatomical Bust

Smooth animation, very colorful and clean humor! I love the faces at the end can't stop laughing at the punchline! Love that computer BG man! ;)

depressing stories depressing stories

I'm just here for the response Dylan!

dylan responds:

"baby I can see your halo, you know you're my saving grace"

- beyoncé, 2008

the xmas short (part 1) the xmas short (part 1)

I really liked this. I can tell you put a ton of work into this animation considering the length of this project. The story felt genuine and well fitted for the christmas theme. The jokes were spot on and well timed (not to mention original). Speaking of timing, I think that was something that was executed quite wonderfully, and if you can keep that you will make it in this business. The reason I'm giving it 4.5 stars is not so much for anything other than the art and animation, I really quite enjoyed the animation for a matter of fact. I did notice though at some point later on in the animation (6:55 to be specific) in the church chapel animation got sloppy and felt off. (Possibly rush job?). As for the art style its quite a nifty one, But if you could tweak characters to be more expressive that would leave a longer impression on the audience. In a animation we are selling motion as a story, you want to make a impact with art. If you could beef up your art style and animation movements to be more expressive then I would be more then satisfied in giving you a 5. But all in good time, much respect for such a large project and I look forward to part 2 when it comes out.

-KameStudios

tylerghardin responds:

hey thank you for the great response! i love getting feedback. i'm not the most able animator, although i'm trying to get better. i'm going to try in the future to make my animation a lot more expressive/smoother (after part 2 of course... gotta keep it consistent. lol). yeah, right around the church scenes i tried to rush right through it. i animated a four-minute early version of this last december, including that scene (which hardly changed throughout each draft of the script), so i guess i was just really bored and not wanting to do it haha. my art style's pretty derivative but i really like it. it's super simpsons-inspired, which today looks like gravity falls, so i've tweaked it in the past to avoid comparisons like that, but these days i just embrace it cause why not haha. i imagine with continued improvement on my designs and animation ill get way better over next year. thank you so much for such a substantial review again and i hope you enjoy part 2 when it's out!

Priorities Priorities

Very beautiful animation. The overall story was very strong with elegant resolve at the end between the the dog and his master. I felt very immersed in the story overall because of how well it was polished, and the organic camera movement, I felt as if I was moving along in the story with the main characters. I could feel how they felt read their thoughts of desperation, love, companionship and overall their resolve in the end. You have truly made story to be proud of!