Smoke Spider Problems Smoke Spider Problems

Great little animation, very atmospheric simple and cute! :)

Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation) Anime Club - Part 1 (Gunshow Comic Animation)

Holy Moly LeeJay I'm just seeing this now, dude I'm in love with this series, your style of comedy is great! It reminds me of old fashion cartoons comedy so well timed and constructed, a lot like old time written spongebob or Ed, Edd, and Eddy ( I hope that's not offensive or a curveball to say that because I love that shit to death lol). The plot is chaotic enough to make everything feel so life like, and the characters personalities feel real and out there to all stand on their own. Not to mention the rough swearing and blunt dialogue of the script makes everything so much more hilarious when disaster struck lol! Honestly I can't get enough of this it feels so genuine and well constructed I can't get over the thought of it. It's really up there in my fav web content now! Keep this up man!

LeeJayAnimation responds:

Thanks, Kame, I can't take too much credit, though. I only animated it, the story/dubbing credits are in the description 8)

The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer The Child of Eden: Animated Trailer

Cool.

Phoenotopia Phoenotopia

First off wonderful game you can tell how much passion was put into this game, secondly is there anything stopping us from making fan art of this fantastic game?

Soft Serenity [ For Kamestudios] Soft Serenity [ For Kamestudios]

I love the jazzy loop Sandy when I have time I want to make a video loop to it :3 hang in there dude!

My Last Track On Newground [Goodbye] My Last Track On Newground [Goodbye]

King Sandy... Keep it real dude if you ever need anything you know where to find me! Keep on killing those tracks! :) still the king!

THE Love [For KameStudios] THE Love [For KameStudios]